If you are wondering how to go about the process of modern coast online booking, then worry no more. In this article I will show you step by step how to do modern coast bus online booking.
About Modern Coast Bus
Modern Coast Express Ltd started its operations in Kenya in 2007 as a subsidiary of the popular Coast Bus. It has a fleet of luxury buses that operate within Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. These buses have pleanty of amenities and excellent customer service including drinks as you board the bus, sleeping coach, high speed internet, power outlets for charging your mobile devices.
In Kenya alone the bus has 30 branches. There are other branches in Uganda and Tanzania.
The bus also offers comfort based on their adjustable seats that offer plenty of legroom. On top of this is the latest modern coast online booking via Mpesa, Visa or MasterCard.
Modern Coast Bus Routes
Currently modern coast covers most of the major travel routes in Kenya and East Africa. The buses travel from Nairobi to Mwanza via Narok, Kisii, Migori, Sirare, Isibania, Tarime, Musoma. They also have a bus from Kisumu to Mombasa via Kericho, Nakuru, Naivasha Nairobi. Also other routes are Nairobi Kampala via Kisumu, Busia. There are also buses that go to Thika, Maua, Meru and Embu. The company is also working on other routes that they will continuously add on their daily departure schedule. Now let’s look at modern coast bus online booking
How to do your Modern Coast Bus online booking
Before we look at how to do your Modern Coast online booking let’s look at the booking methods. You can use the traditional method of booking Modern Coast bus ticket by walking to their offices in any of the various branches in East Africa or do your modern coast online booking online where you pay via Mpesa, Airtel Money, Equitel Kenya, Visa or MasterCard. You can also use the Modern Coast online booking app for Android.
Modern Coast Online Booking – 8 Steps
1.Using your computer or mobile phone go to Modern Coast Bus Website
2. On the left side of the website where its written “GET STARTED” Select your travel details
3. After selecting your travel details, the website will display a list of Modern Coast buses that travel that route on that day, including the prices, reporting time and departure time.
4. From the list select the bus within your travel plan e.g. Departure, arrival time and price
5. Now select your preferred seat from the available seats then click SUBMIT. The Available Seats are brightly colored while the taken seats are greyed out.
6. Enter your personal details as required in the form below e.g. phone number, name, e-mail, passport or National ID number and Nationality. Thereafter Select your preferred payment option (Safaricom Mpesa, Visa or MasterCard).
7. You will receive an SMS with the modern coast express MPESA Paybill number and account number for Lipa Na Mpesa when you select Mpesa
8. To avoid any complications, pay the bus fare within 15 minutes after receiving the SMS for payment. After payment, you will receive an SMS from Mpesa to confirm the transaction, and another SMS from Modern Coast Bus to confirm your Modern Coast online booking. This confirmation SMS will also have your bus ticket number.
Modern Coast Bus Contacts
Phone: +254 705 700 888 or 788 888 800 or 729 403 589
Now that you have learnt how to do your Modern Coast online booking. You can also read about: DSTV Kenya Packages | Multichoice DSTV Kenya Contacts