Here is how to deposit money to KCB account via KCB Mpesa paybill number. The Kenya Commercial Bank – KCB mobile banking has made it possible for Safaricom customers to send money to their KCB bank account via KCB paybill number.
Before you can start sending money to KCB bank account via KCB paybill number, you have to be registered.
The Kenya Commercial Bank don’t charge to deposit money from Mpesa to KCB. However, the standard rate for Safaricom Mpesa Charges shall be levied.
KCB Paybill Number
If you do not want to pay Mpesa transaction charges while depositing money to KCB through Mpesa, open a KCB M-Benki account. The M-Benki service allows you to deposit money to KCB via MPESA at any KCB Mtaani agent for free of charge. The Kenya Commercial Bank also has a KCB Mpesa Account.
KCB M-PESA Account
This is literally a virtual mobile based bank account. It is only available to M-PESA registered customers. Here they can borrow micro loans between Kshs. 50 and Kshs. 1M. This particular account offers free deposit and withdrawal in an easy and convenient manner via M-PESA. If you want to activate KCB M-PESA Account, go to your M-PESA menu, Loans and Savings and KCB M-PESA.
How to Deposit Money via KCB Mpesa Paybill Number
Now let us now look at how to Deposit Money via KCB Mpesa Paybill Number. These simple steps will guide you on how to use KCB Mpesa paybill 522522.
- Using your Safaricom line go to your M-PESA menu
- Then enter the KCB Paybill number 522522
- Now enter the KCB account number to transfer money to
- Then enter the amount to send
- Finally enter your M-PESA PIN Number
- You will receive a verification SMS to Confirm if the details are correct
- Lastly M-PESA transaction confirmation SMS will be sent to your phone.
That is the simple way of depositing money via KCB Mpesa Paybill Number. Remember the KCB Paybill number is 522522.
Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) Contacts
If you have enquiries about KCB paybill number, KCB Mpesa Account of Mobile banking you can use the following contacts.
Phone: 0711 087000 or 0732 187000
- How to Pay Water Bill using Nairobi Water Paybill Number
- DSTV Kenya payment via DSTV Mpesa Paybill Number
- How to Pay your Loan Using HELB Mpesa Paybill Number
- How to Pay GOtv via Mpesa Paybill Number 423655