You can now deposit money to your account using Family Bank paybill number. This is a mobile phone technology done through Mpesa transactions. I will share with you how to use the Family Bank paybill number for your transactions. But first let’s have a look at Family Bank Kenya.
Family Bank Kenya
Family Bank is one of the commercial banks regulated by Central Bank of Kenya. The bank came into existence in May 2007. The bank has a network of 92 branches all over the country. Apart from its new technology platform of making deposits using Family Bank Paybill number, it was the first Bank in Kenya to introduce paperless banking. This was done through smart card technology that enabled customers to transact without having to fill in deposit or withdrawal slips. The bank offers various services including its famous Pesa Pap, family bank online, diaspora, business club and many others.
Bank rank 2015: Ksh 2.9Billion
Year founded: 2007
Number of branches: 92 countrywide
Number of Customers: 1.7million
Awards achieved: Fastest Growing Bank based on Financials in 2015, Best Bank in Micro-Finance, 1st Runner-up in the Think Business Magazine Awards in 2013 & 2014 and recognized as the Best Farmers Bank in Kiambu and Laikipia counties.
How to deposit money with Family Bank Paybill Number
Its now easy to transfer money from your Mpesa account to your bank account. This can be done through Family Bank paybill number. Let’s now look at how to deposit money from your Mpesa account to your Family Bank account.
- On your Safaricom phone go to Mpesa menu and choose ‘Pay Bill’
- Now entre the Family Bank Paybill number 222 111
- Then key in your Family bank account number
- Now enter the amount you wish to transfer
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN
- You will receive a verification SMS. press OK if the details are correct.
- Lastly M-PESA confirmation SMS will be sent to your phone.
That’s it! depositing money using Family Bank Mpesa paybill number is that simple. One can do this at their convenience. Apart from this mobile money banking, there is also Family bank online banking. Let’s have a look at how it works.
Family bank online
The Family Bank Internet Banking allows you to conduct your transactions anywhere in real time. IF you want to use Family Bank Internet Banking, first you have to register.
The following are the steps for how to register for Family bank internet banking.
- Walk in to any of the bank branches then complete and submit the Family Bank Internet Banking Form.
- Thereafter you will receive a confirmation email from Family Bank containing your User ID.
- Then you will also receive an SMS with your password.
- Now log on to Family Bank’s Internet Banking to access your account online.
- A free confirmation SMS will be sent to you every time you log into Internet Banking
Family Bank mobile banking – Pesa Pap
The Family Bank mobile banking service popularly knowns as Pesa Pap allows customers to bank on their phone. PesaPap is a mobile solution that enables customers to transact conveniently through their mobile phones. Family Bank mobile banking can be done through an application (mobile app) and USSD *325#. PesaPap App can be downloaded from Google Play App Store, Apple store, Windows or Blackberry Store.
Family Bank Contacts
The following are the Family bank contacts. Feel free to contact them in case of any queries.
Address Family Bank Towers,
Muindi Mbingu Street,
P.O Box 74145-00200,
Phone +254 (0) 20 3252 000 or +254 (0) 703 095 000 or +254 (0) 20 3318940/2/7
+254 (0) 20 2240601
+254 (0) 20 2244166
Call Center +254 (0) 703 095 445 or +254 (0) 20 3252 445
+254 (0) 705 325 325
+254 (0) 737 325 325
You can also read:
- DSTV Kenya payment via DSTV Mpesa Paybill Number
- How to Pay GOtv via Mpesa Paybill Number 423655
- Lipa Kodi na Mpesa | How to Pay Rent with Mpesa
- How to Deposit Money via KCB Paybill Number for Mpesa
- Lipa na Mpesa | How to Check Lipa na Mpesa Charges