It’s now easy to deposit money into your account using cooperative bank paybill number. Using mobile money transfer service to deposit money to your bank account is very fast and convenient. coop bank paybill number makes one deposit money to their account using their phone. For you to deposit money to your account via coop bank paybill, you need to have an Mpesa line with some cash. You can also deposit money using Mpesa via KCB Paybill and Family Bank Paybill. You can also check out how to pay for different services using HELB paybill and gotv paybill no.
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited is a licensed commercial bank that is regulated by the central bank of Kenya. The bank is guided by the Banking Act of Kenya. The bank started its operations in 1965 registered under the Co-operative Societies Act.
June 27th 2008 is when the Bank’s Special General Meeting resolved to incorporate under the Companies Act. This was to pave way for listing on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE)
Here is the step by step guide on how to deposit money via Cooperative Bank Paybill Number.
How to Deposit Money via Cooperative Bank Paybill Number
- On your Safaricom SIM line, select MPESA menu, choose Lipa na M-PESA
- Then choose Pay Bill
- Now select Business no. enter Cooperative Bank Paybill Number 400200
- Select Enter Account No. Enter your Co-operative Bank Account
- Then enter the amount you wish to deposit and press OK
- Now enter your M-PESA PIN and press OK
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a verification SMS. press OK if the details are correct.
- Lastly M-PESA confirmation SMS will be sent to your phone
Now that you know how to deposit money to your bank account using coop bank paybill number, lets look at other available services.
Cooperative Bank Money Transfer services
Apart from depositing money to account via cooperative bank paybill number, the bank also offers other money transfer services. These services can be accessed from any of the cooperative bank 140 branches countrywide.
- Swift Transfer – Transfer of Funds from Other Banks abroad to banks in Kenya and Vice Versa. The transfer is effected same day
- Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) – This is our online banking system which customers can use to make same day transfers to other banks in Kenya.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – Transfer of Funds from Cooperative Bank to other banks in Kenya. The transfer takes one day.
- Account Linking – This enables registered users to be able to link all their accounts to the internet banking platform.
- Internal Funds Transfer – Transfer of funds from one account to another within Cooperative bank in all currencies.
- Standing Orders – This is suitable for individuals with recurrent transfer needs e.g. Rent, Fees, Savings etc.
- Western Union
- Swift Transfer
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Contacts
Here are some of the contacts for Coop Bank customer service. Feel free to use them for inquiries.
Coop bank phone number: 0703 027 000 / 0736 690 101 / 020 277 6000
- How to Deposit Money via KCB Paybill Number for Mpesa
- How to Deposit Money via Family Bank Paybill Number