These indeed are the holders of the best jobs in Kenya today. In this list of the highest pain in Kenya, you will notice that they work for the financial, telecommunications sector and multi-million blue chip companies in Kenya. You will find out that these holders of best jobs in Kenya are very simple and practical people.
Its true that Kenya still has some of the attractive and well paying jobs in the east African region. The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is estimated to have expanded by 5.6 per cent in 2015 compared to a 5.3 per cent growth in 2014. This growth was mainly supported by a stable macroeconomic environment and improvement in outputs of agriculture; construction; finance and insurance; and real estate.
11 Highest paid CEOs holding the Best jobs in Kenya today
Our list starts from Number 11 as we count down to number one holder of the best jobs in Kenya today.
11. Lawrence Kimathi, CFO, KCB, Sh. 6.3 million.
10. Joshua Oigara, CEO, KCB, Sh. 6.3 million.
9. Tracey Barnes (former CFO), EABL, Sh. 7.2 million per month.
8. Charles Ireland (former CEO) EABL. Earning Sh. 7.2 million per month.
7. Jane Karuku, MD, Kenya Breweries Limited, KSh. 7.2 million per month.
6. John Tombleson, Former CFO, Safaricom: Earning KSh. 10.7 million per month.
5. Bob Collymore, CEO, Safaricom: Sh. 10.7 million per month.
4. Philip Lopokoiyit, CFO, British America Tobacco: Sh. 13.2 million per month.
3. Keith Gretton, CEO, British America Tobacco: Sh. 13.2 million per month.
2. James Mwangi, CEO Equity Bank: Sh. 15.9 million per month.
1. James Mworia, CEO, Centum Investments: Earing KSh. 16.7 million per month.